This is a 220 Volt Soyabella for use in international countries such as Europe, Australia, and Asia.
With the Tribest Soybella you will make raw vegan milk out of nuts and seeds. You will also make delicious milk using rice, grains, legumes, and soy beans. Make soymilk, porridge, soup, almond milk, and much more in 15 minutes.
Simply add soybeans and water, and you get fresh soymilk in about 15 minutes.Two Models:
There are two versions of the Soyabella available. Model SB-130 is the original.
The second option is the model SB-132 with Tofu Kit and Stainless Steel Lid for an extra $16.00. The smaller photo above is the SB-132. You may select your model choice below, next to the Add to Cart button.
The soyabella is great for making milk from nuts and beans; as well as for making delicious rice milk, soups, rice paste, porridge, and more.
It can also be used as a coffee grinder and food mill with the included accessories.
And for raw-foodists, Soyabella makes fresh, raw nut milks in as little as 30 seconds!
The Soyabella Soymilk Maker is the elegantly easy way to make fresh soymilk and a variety of other delicious recipes in your own kitchen. Simply add soybeans and water to the Soyabella Soymilk Maker and you get fresh soymilk in about 15 minutes.
Soyabella is also great for making milk from a wide variety of beans, as well as for making fresh rice milk, rice paste, sesame paste, and porridge. Soyabella makes delicious soups like sumptuous split pea and luscious lentil. For raw-vegans, Soyabella can make amazing raw almond milk, cashew milk, and other nut milks in as little as 30 seconds. It can even be used as a coffee grinder and mill with the included accessories. Plus, the Soyabella Soymilk Maker is extremely easy to clean.
Unlike other soymilk makers, Soyabella does not have an exposed heating coil, but instead features a safely hidden heating element inside its stainless steel boiling chamber offering easier cleanup and added safety. Soyabella's advanced safety features also prevent overflows, dry heating, and overheating for safe and reliable operation.
Soyabella's sleek figure and contemporary design also look stunning in any kitchen. It is also compact and features a space-saving design so it doesn't waste valuable kitchen real estate.
Soyabella Review and Testimonial:
I had bought Soybella machine for making rice milk. It makes raw nuts milk too.
Just wanted to tell you it made such a wonderful almond milk. Rice milk was too starchy and not as clear as you buy from the shop.
But for my purpose almond milk will do the job.
Just thought give you a feed back. I like the Soybella machine very much.
* Enclosed heating element for added safety and easier cleaning
* Stainless-steel carafe and elegant black trim look beautiful in any kitchen
* Cool-touch handle
* Easy-pour spout
Convenience and Functionality
* One-touch operation
* Cooking cycles controlled by high-tech microprocessor
* Temperature controlled cooking cycle for perfect results every time
* Multiple program settings for a wider variety of recipes
* Utility cup for easy prep and easy cooling
* Measuring cup
* LED indicator light and audible notifications
* Overflow sensor prevents dangerous spills
* Unit will not heat without liquid in the carafe
* Temperature controlled processor prevents overheating
* No exposed heating coil
* Blades will not spin unless enclosed by the carafe
RAW Almond Milk nutmilk recipe
* Dry, raw almonds - 1 measuring cup
* Water - 0.8L-1.3L
* Agave Nectar - 4 tablespoons
* Raw Vanilla - 1/2 pod
1. Rinse, and soak almonds in water for 4-6 hours or overnight.
2. Drain almonds and load into the milk screen.
3. Cut vanilla pod into 3 or 4 pieces and load into milk screen.
4. Fill Soyabella carafe with water.
5. Attach head unit to carafe and run mill function 3 - 4 times.
6. Remove head unit, and add agave nectar for taste
7. TIP: Many flavorings can be added to your almond milk. Don't be afraid to experiment!
Try other flavorings other than vanilla and other sweeteners. Agave Nectar, molasses, brown rice syrup, date sugar, carob powder, and malted barley syrup are some other sweeteners that can be used.Shipping:
I ship with UPS Ground to the United States, shipping is $7.00
I ship with USPS Priority Mail to Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia. The average shipping price to international countries is $60.00.
Questions? Give me a phone call at 503-771-3904 or email mike (at) TheRawDiet.com
Mike Snyder, store ownerThe Raw Diet Health Shop
5803 SE 83rd Ave., Portland, OR 97266