Featuring the Excalibur Food Dehydrator Deluxe Series Model 3900!
Now available in white or black colors, and with every purchase of a Excalibur Food Dehydrator, you will receive $197 in Free Bonus Gifts,
including a free copy of the award winning recipe book, the official Preserve It Naturally book by Excalibur.The 13 exclusive free gifts are listed below. We also offer free shipping to the 48 US States, and no taxes!
Read more details on the recipe book here: Preserve It Naturally, A $25 Value, Yours Free!
Note: This model # 3900 does not have a built in timer.
We do carry the 5-Tray and 9-Tray models with built in timer, model # 3526T and 3926T:
The Deluxe Excalibur has three advantages over the Economy series:
1) The Deluxe series 3500 and 3900 have upgraded electrical wiring.
2) Because of the improved wiring, the deluxe series has a longer 10 year warranty, while the economy has a 5 year warranty.
3) The Deluxe series comes with a free copy of the $25 book "Preserve It Naturally", the offical Excalibur recipe book. The Economy series does not come with this book.Paraflexx Premium non-stick sheets.
All Excalibur food dehydrators come with one mesh sheet for each tray. The mesh sheets have tiny holes in them.
The Paraflexx Premium non-stick sheets are not included with the dehydrator. These are different from the mesh sheets. The non-stick sheets do not have holes.
Paraflexx Premium non-stick sheets are $7.50 each when purchased with the Excalibur. Most people purchase one Paraflexx sheet for each tray.
The Paraflexx sheets are used to dry foods with high water content, and sticky foods. For example, you use the non-stick sheets to dry foods like tomatoes, fruits, fruit leather / roll-ups, raw crackers, marinated vegetables, and breads.
Some features of the Excalibur model 3900 include:
* 9 - 15" x 15" trays
* 15 Square Feet of Drying area
* Adjustable Thermostat
* Temperature Range between 85 and 155 degrees F
* 7" Fan
* 600 watts, 10V, 60 Hz
* This Deluxe Excalibur 3900 features Upgraded Electrical Components over the Economy 2900, along with a longer warranty.
* Available in Black or White. All models have black trays. The white dehydrator has a white door, and the black dehydrator has a black door.
* For a limited time, the Deluxe Excalibur 9 Tray 3900 and Deluxe 5 Tray 3500 come with a free copy of the official Excalibur book, Preserve It Naturally, which normally sells for $24.95.
Dimensions and Weight:
Size: 12 1/2"H X 17" W x 19 "D
Weight: 23 lbsExcalibur Warranty:
* 10 year Limited Warranty
Excalibur Products warrants to the ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER of this product that if it is operated in accordance with the printed instruction accompanying it, then for a period of ten years from the date of purchase,
the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.For a Limited Time, The Excalibur Food Dehydrator 3900 comes with 13 Free Bonus Gifts, A $197 Value!!
You will receive...Bonus #1) The Health Evolution: Getting Started with Raw and Living Foods digital book-
an in-depth guide that shows you exactly how to get started with the raw foods diet today! Includes chapters on optimal nutrition, recipes and food preparation, supplements and superfoods, blending, juicing, dehydrating, tools and equipment, detoxification and cleansing, fasting, and more! (A $20 Value)Bonus 2) The Art of Juice Fasting
- How to improve your health in record time with fresh fruit and vegetable juices. This digital book and audio shows you exactly how to start a juice fast. Juice fasting is the quickest way to improve your health. It covers the types of juices you should drink, how much, how to get fresh juice at work, different tools you can use for elimination and detoxification, and much
more (A $10 Value)Bonus 3) Conversations with Dr. Flora - The Wigmore Living Foods Lifestyle.
This awesome digital book contains Dr. Flora's years of wisdom. She worked with Dr. Ann Wigmore for decades and shares her inside secrets. Dr. Wigmore is known as the 'Mother' of the modern raw foods community. (A $20 Value)Bonus 4) Life Foods - Digital book and audio program with raw foods expert Paul Nison.
In this program Paul shares his teachings on health and healing. Paul is the author of numerous raw food books and tours internationally to give presentations on living foods. (A $10 Value)Bonus 5) Introduction to Raw Foods and Natural Hygiene with Dave Klein
- Dave eats a 100% raw vegan diet and lives the Natural Hygiene lifestyle. He healed himself of IBS / crohns / colitis by eating raw foods and fasting. He is the author of numerous books on health and nutrition and he publishes a raw foods magazine. You will receive two digital books and two audio programs containing interviews with Dave Klein. Natural Hygiene is the science and art of living in harmony with nature. (A $10 Value)Bonus 6) Interview with raw foods expert Dr. Gabriel Cousens,
along with an interview with Gabriel's personal assistant Michael Bader. In this audio program you will discover the basics of Spiritual Nutrition, secrets of
living foods, Three supplements every raw vegan should be taking, plus an introduction into programs offered by the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center. (A $10 Value)Bonus 7) Getting Started with the Dr. Ann Wigmore Live Foods program
- Audio interview with Dr. Jim Carey, Executive Trustee of the Creative Health Institute (CHI). CHI is a vegan raw and living foods retreat center in Michigan, also called The Wheatgrass Place. CHI was founded by Dr. Ann Wigmore many years ago. CHI is a natural health learning center which provides a natural program of body purification, nutrition and rejuvenation through the use of fresh raw fruits, vegetables, juices, nuts, sprouted seeds, grains, beans, chlorophyll rich greens and wheatgrass juice. (A $17 Value)Bonus 8) Introduction into The Master Cleanse Diet, aka Stanley Burroughs' Lemonade Diet.
This audio program gives a detailed description of the benefits of the popular Master Cleanser detox and cleanse program, which was created by Stanley Burroughs. You will discover how to get started on the cleanse, what to expect during and after the cleanse,
plus additional supplements and tools that will help improve your experience on the Master Cleanser. (A $20 Value)Bonus 9) How to loose weight on the raw foods diet
popular audio program was created with Carlene Jones.
Carlene lost 136 pounds in 9 months - that is as fast as bariatric surgery! All she did was eat raw vegan foods
and exercise! In this program, she tells her story and talks about healing from obesity...giving you valuable tips on safe weight loss. (A $10 Value)Bonus 10) The Art of Raw Gourmet Foods
- How to make delicious and beautiful meals that everyone will love! These two audio programs with digital books contain interviews with raw gourmet chefs- including Matthew Kenney (author of Raw Food / Real World), Gabrielle Chavez (author of The Raw Food Gourmet), Brian Au (Author of Raw in Ten Minutes). Discover how to make vegan cheese, cakes, pies, vegan
sushi, nut milks, pate, pasta, and much more! (A $10 value)Bonus 11) Natural Bodybuilding on a raw vegan diet.
- Discover the secrets to building big muscle...without supplements! Yes, it can be done! In this audio course we discuss specific exercises and foods that will build muscle and get you in shape fast. This audio course is good for both Men and Women. (A $15 Value)
Bonus 12) Raw Spirit with Matt Monarch
- Matt has been eating a 100% living foods diet for a decade. In this audio download, he shares with you the missing link in most people's journey to optimal health. Most health seekers are missing out on this one important tool that could be causing unnecessary pain! (A $20 Value)Bonus 13) Preserve It Naturally book by Excalibur.
New 3rd Edition. This is our NEW Third Edition complete with a new Chapter on Raw and Living Foods and more Recipes.. We lovingly wrote and photographed this beautiful all-color book: The Ultimate Book on Dehydrating! This Book is the 101 on Dehydration perfect for people who are just starting out or for Seasoned Drying Enthusiasts who want more ideas and recipes.
Chapters on fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, herbs, nuts, grains, dairy products, crafts, cake decorating, potpourri, sachets, macrame beads, dough art, wreaths, and much more. Recipes for hot/cold appetizers, soups, salads, main/side dishes, sauces, beverages, desserts, snacks, trail mixes, breads, and more.(A $25 Value)This offer will not last long! Even if you decide to return the dehydrator for a refund, you can still keep these thirteen free bonus gifts!Free Shipping:
I pay your shipping charges! Free Shipping on the 9 Tray and 5 Tray Excalibur Dehydrator to the 48 US States. Additional shipping charges apply to Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska.
If you have questions or would like to order over the phone, please give me a call at 503-771-3904 or email mike (at) TheRawDiet.com
Thank you for visiting! Best Regards,
Mike Snyder, store owner