Featuring the VitaMix TurboBlend 1782 Two-speed Home Blender, Now with 13 Free Bonus Gifts!
For a Limited Time, The VitaMix Blender come with Thirteen Exclusive Free Bonus Gifts, A $227 Value!!
The home VitaMix Turboblend 2-Speed Blender brings commercial quality blending to your home.
Now offering FREE Shipping with UPS Ground to the 48 US States!
With a powerful motor, intuitive High/Low control, and hardened, stainless-steel blade, the TurboBlend Two Speed efficiently processes whole fruits and vegetables with predictable consistency.
Paired with the free book "Recipes for the TurboBlend Two Speed," this package makes it easy to add fresh, all-natural ingredients to your daily menus.
This blender allows you to create delicious smoothies, hot soups, sauces, dips, and frozen desserts in a single machine. You could also use a 'Nut Milk Bag' to strain the pulp to make an almond milk or pulp-free juice.
The 64-ounce container is perfect for family meals and entertaining. This container works great for making small single personal servings, or large servings for a group.
This blender includes a spiral-bound cookbook filled with high quality, chef-tested recipes.
This Model 1782 is a 2-speed blender. It has slow, fast, and pulse buttons. We also carry the variable speed model, the VitaMix TurboBlend model VS, which is more expensive at $448.95
Model 1782 comes with a full 5-year warranty guarantee, and it includes a new faceplate design similar to those on the model VS, as well as an updated recipe book.
The recipe book is over 150 pages and is geared towards healthy lifestyle recipes, similar to the model VS book. All other features of this blender are the exact same as the previous model 4500.Features of the VitaMix 1782 Home Blender:
For nearly 85 years, Vita-Mix has set the standard of excellence in blenders. In fact, Vita-Mix was one of the early innovators in blender technology. And Vitamix Blenders are the one brand preferred by more fine restaurants and other food service operations.
The new, updated Vitamix TurboBlend 1782 arrived in April 2011, and is very nicely improved with 6 product changes over the previous model:
1. New BPA-free Carafe made of Eastman Tritan material.
There has been a great deal of bad press out there on BPA and polycarbonate containers. Vitamix moved to make this carafe change proactively around all of the negative news on BPA lately.
2. New lid-locking mechanism allows for anyone to take off the lid easier than before. We have tried this and it is much easier to remove; the old 4500 lid was difficult to remove once pressed hard into the carafe.
3. New Healthy recipe book. The recipe book has been dressed up and cleaned up to focus on healthier options.
4. New cooler running, more efficient 2 Peak HP motor. Same specs, just runs cooler - especially important when running for extended periods for making soup.
5. Updated faceplate graphics on the base.
6. Longer 5-Year full warranty! In the past, the warranty was only 3 years. Now, if anything happens to your VitaMix, we will fix or replace it at no charge during the first five years.
A workhorse in the kitchen, the Vitamix 1782 blender purees and blends quicker and smoother than any blender or food processor you have ever used.
Its 2 speeds, up to 218 miles per hour, ensure perfect consistency. The Vitamix Blender allows you to puree and blend many different ingredients with no chunks, separation or ice jams that stop ordinary blender - just smooth operation and results.
The Vitamix 1782 is the best blender and is the one I recommend to all my clients. I prefer this over the Ktec HP3A because the Vitamix is easier to use, less messy, and more attractive.
Vitamix Blender Advantages:
- Powerful - Crushes a half-gallon of ice in just 3 seconds!
- Patented design pulls ingredients into blades.
- All stainless steel blade assembly with sealed ball bearings and superior engineering.VitaMix Two-Speed Dimensions:
* 20.5 in tall (with 64-ounce container in place). The container is 13.4 inches tall and the base is 7.1 inches tall.
* 8.75 in deep
* 7.25 in wide
* 10 lb 9-ounce
* cord length: 6 ftVitamix Blender Base:
* 2-peak HP motor
* 120 volt, 50-60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
* Radial cooling fan and thermal protection systemVitamix 64-ounce Container:
* Height: 13.4 in
* 64-ounce rated capacity
* BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester
* Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
* Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
* Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the bladesVitaMix Warranty:
- Vitamix 1782 Blender has a full 5-year warranty!
- New BPA-free, Eastman Tritan Carafe is virtually unbreakable and engineered to last.
Vitamix Blender Features:
- 64 oz. BPA-free, Eastman Tritan container
- 2-Speed gives the operator the option to use High or Low speed alone, or change from one to the other manually.
- Heavy-duty 2+ horsepower motor engineered for everyday, year-after-year use.
- Motor is thermally protected to prevent burnout.
- Easy to clean front panel also features moisture shielded switches.
- Blends as little as 4 oz. with the same consistency and quality as a full load.
- Flexible 2 piece thermoplastic lid has a removable plug for adding ingredients while blending.
- Standard 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz., 11.5 amps
- UPC 703113017827
- Free recipe book that contains nearly 200 recipes that presents methods, variations and suggestions for a myriad of menu items, including creamy smoothies and drinks, frozen concoctions, sauces, purees, dips, glazes and soups.Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the difference in the Vita Mix TurboBlend 1782 and the Vita Mix 5200?
A: They are basically the same machine. The only difference is that the TurboBlend 1782 is a 2-speed (high and low) machine. The Vita-Mix 5000 is a variable speed machine.
We carry the VitaMix TurboBlend model VS,
which is basically the exact same blender as the model 5200. The only difference is the 5200 has a soft-grip handle, while the TurboBlend has the standard plastic handle.
The variable speed dial on the Vita-Mix VS and 5200 enables the user to adjust to a slower blending speed than the TurboBlend 1782. Both machines have a 2+ peak hp motor. The TurboBlend 1782 is sold through Retail Dealers and the Vita-Mix 5200 is only sold directly through Vita-Mix.
Q: Is the Vita-Mix a blender?
A: While the Vita-Mix resembles a blender, engineering and design make it so much more! The powerful 2+ peak horsepower motor combined with the specially designed container and high performance blades deliver unparalleled processing power. The versatile Vita-Mix performs 35 unique kitchen tasks no other SINGLE appliance can handle!
Q: Is the Vita-Mix a juice extractor?
A: Not at all! The pulp a juice extractor discards is more nutritious than the juice itself! Delicious creamy smooth Vita-Mix whole food juice keeps all the minutely pulverized pulp fiber and all the valuable nutrition in the juice.
Q: What is Vita-Mix whole food juice?
A: Vita-Mix whole food juice includes all the juice and all the pulp from fruits and vegetables. This is possible because of the speed and tremendous force of the Vita-Mix stainless steel blade tips, which travel at 240 m.p.h. on high speed setting.
The blades literally pulverize the fiber down to the cellular level, into a smooth, creamy texture, while leaving all the flavor, vitamins, enzymes and phytonutrients intact. Consuming Vita-Mix whole food juice makes it easy to get the FDA-recommended 9 servings of fruits and vegetables we need daily for a healthy diet.
Q: Why is Vita-Mix whole food juice better than extracted juice?
A: Vita-Mix whole food juice consists of both the juice and pulp from your food, leaving out none of the disease-fighting phytonutrients, antioxidants and fiber that are missing from extracted juice. Eating whole foods that are high in natural fiber can also help normalize insulin levels. This is not the case with extractors.
In fact, some extracted juices, such as apple juice, have such a high concentration of sugar, and are absorbed so quickly into the bloodstream that they are no better for you than a can of soda.
Q: How does the Vita-Mix save me time and money?
A: Here's just one example: Compared to juicing with a juice extractor, the Vita-Mix not only delivers maximum nutrition, but also saves you time in the kitchen and money at the grocery store. The time it takes to prepare, process and clean up from making juice in the Vita-Mix is about 5 minutes in comparison to an average of 20 minutes in a juicer. (Much of that time is spent in cleaning and re-assembly.)
The produce you purchase also goes a lot further in the Vita-Mix because you are using the "whole" fruit or vegetable, seeds, pulp, skins and all. You can expect to spend a lot less money on groceries!Shipping:
FREE Shipping to the 48 US States!
Additional shipping charges will apply to locations outside the 48 states.For a Limited Time, The VitaMix Blender comes with Thirteen Free Bonus Gifts, A $227 Value!!
You will receive...Bonus #1) The Health Evolution: Getting Started with Raw and Living Foods digital book
- an in-depth guide that shows you exactly how to get started with the raw foods diet today! Has delicious recipes, chapters on juicing, sprouting, blending, raw gourmet foods, superfoods, and much more! (A $20 Value)Bonus 2) Whole Food Recipes for your Healthy Lifestyle Book - a $30.00 Value!
Included with your purchase of your Vitamix Two Speed is the "Healthy Lifestyle Recipe book," all new and updated with over 150 delicious, healthy recipes designed specifically for the VitaMix Turboblend. Recipes include creamy smoothies and drinks, frozen concoctions, sauces, purees, dips, glazes and soups. Features full color photos and step-by-step instructions!Bonus 3) The Art of Juice Fasting - How to improve your health in record time with fresh fruit and vegetable juices.
- This digital book and audio shows you exactly how to start a juice fast. Juice fasting is the quickest way to improve your health. It covers the types of juices you should drink, how much, how to get fresh juice at work, different tools you can use for elimination and detoxification, and much more (A $10 Value)Bonus 4) Conversations with Dr. Flora
- This awesome digital book contains Dr. Flora's years of wisdom. She worked with Dr. Ann Wigmore for decades and shares her inside secrets. Dr. Wigmore is known as the 'Mother' of the modern raw foods community. (A $20 Value)Bonus 5) Life Foods - Digital book and audio program with raw foods expert Paul Nison.
- In this program Paul shares his teachings on health and healing. Paul is the author of numerous raw food books and toursinternationally to give presentations on living foods. (A $10 Value)Bonus 6) Introduction to Raw Foods and Natural Hygiene with Dave Klein.
- Dave eats a 100% raw vegan diet and lives the Natural Hygiene lifestyle. He healed himself of IBS / crohns / colitis by eating raw foods and fasting. He is the author of numerous books on health and nutrition and he publishes a raw foods magazine. You will receive two digital books and two audio programs containing interviews with Dave Klein. Natural Hygiene is the science and art of living in harmony with nature. (A $10 Value)Bonus 7) Interview with raw foods expert Dr. Gabriel Cousens,
along with an interview with Gabriel's personal assistant Michael Bader.
- In this audio program you will discover the basics of Spiritual Nutrition, secrets of living foods, Three supplements every raw vegan should be taking, plus an introduction into programs offered by the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center. (A $10 Value)Bonus 7) Getting Started with the Dr. Ann Wigmore Live Foods program
- Audio interview with Dr. Jim Carey, Executive Trustee of the Creative Health Institute (CHI). CHI is a vegan raw and living foods retreat center in Michigan, also called The Wheatgrass Place. CHI was founded by Dr. Ann Wigmore many years ago. CHI is a natural health learning center which provides a natural program of body purification, nutrition and rejuvenation through the use of fresh raw fruits, vegetables, juices, nuts, sprouted seeds, grains, beans, chlorophyll rich greens and wheatgrass juice. (A $17 Value)Bonus 9) Introduction into The Master Cleanse Diet, aka. The Lemonade Diet.
- This audio program gives a detailed description of the benefits of the popular Master Cleanser detox and cleanse program, which was created by Stanley Burroughs. You will discover how to get started on the cleanse, what to expect during and after the cleanse, plus additional supplements and tools that will help improve your experience on the Master Cleanser. (A $20 Value)Bonus 10) How to loose weight on the raw foods diet
- This popular audio program was created with Carlene Jones. Carlene lost 136 pounds in 9 months -that is as fast as bariatric surgery! All she did was eat raw vegan foods and exercise! In this program, she tells her story and talks about healing from obesity...giving you valuable tips on safe weight loss. (A $25 Value)Bonus 11) The Art of Raw Gourmet Foods
- How to make delicious and beautiful meals that everyone will love! These two audio programs with digital books contain interviews with raw gourmet chefs- including Matthew Kenney (author of Raw Food / Real World), Gabrielle Chavez (author of The Raw Food Gourmet), Brian Au (Author of Raw in Ten Minutes). Discover how to make vegan cheese, cakes, pies, vegan sushi, nut milks, pate, pasta, and much more! (A $20 value)Bonus 12) Natural Bodybuilding on a raw vegan diet
- Discover the secrets to building big muscle...without supplements! Yes, it can be done! In this audio course we discuss specific exercises and foods that will build muscle and get you in shape fast. This audio course is good for both Men and Women. (A $15 Value)Bonus 13) Raw Spirit with Matt Monarch
- Matt has been eating a 100% living foods diet for a decade. In this audio download, he shares with you the missing link in most people's journey to optimal health. Most health seekers are missing out on this one important tool that could be causing unnecessary pain! (A $20 Value)This offer will not last long! Even if you decide to return the blender for a refund, you can still keep these thirteen free bonus gifts!
Questions? Give me a call at 503-771-3904 or email
mike (at) therawdiet.com
To your great health,
Mike Snyder, Store Owner